Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday!

This week took forever.  It could be because Matt was gone all week, that it got cold and it was hard to climb out from the covers every morning, or I kept putting off my homework until just an hour ago!  I don't know.  I am just glad the week is finally over. 

Lily had two days of school today and dance class.  So, she is becoming a busy little girl.  They were working on the letter 'N' at preschool.  She can tell you what sound it makes and that Nebraska and Nancy both start with N.  :)  She is getting really good at writing her name.  She didn't quite like the monkey tails and fish hook on her y, but she is getting used to it. 

Oh, it could have been a long week, because every day I heard that Lily did not eat her lunch.  We are having such an issue with that at Heather's.  She eats just fine for us, so its hard to get her to do something when we aren't with her.  So, I dug into my toolbox of teacher ideas and decided to start a sticker chart for her.  So, she got to pick out some cool stickers at Walmart (Tangled and Tinkerbell).  She ate lunch the next day and got to put a sticker on.  Yay!!  I thought we found something that worked, but then she didn't eat yesterday.  So, we will continue to see if this works. 

Man, its cold outside!  Fall is my favorite season, but I don't like how the temperature changed so drastically.  Wasn't it just 90 degrees last week?  I did get to visit with one of my best friends, Shannon this week.  What a nice surprise to get her call.  She is 30 weeks pregnant, due November 21st.  I am so excited for her.  It turns out that a lot of my friends are preggo.  I guess we are at that age that we all start multiplying.  :) 

Well, I apologize for this random post.  Thank you for stopping by!  If you watch the Husker game tomorrow, look for me under the East awning.  I will be wearing a grey Husker sweatshirt! :)

Go Huskers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...