Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oklahoma!

Matt has worked in OK most of the summer. A couple weekends ago, he stayed there and invited Lily and I to come visit him. Virgie had stayed with us the night before and then we packed our bags and headed on the road. It was a 7 to 8 hour drive. LONG! Lily did a great job and we stopped 3 times to eat and go potty. We got to Matt's hotel around 10:30 that night. He was excited to see us!

Sunday morning, we went to Tulsa. We went to a waterpark first! We had a really good time. Lily loves the water this year!



Matt on the big blue slide!
I was too chicken to try it.


All smiles!!

Lily wanted to go, but she had to settle for her little slide again!



She was all smiles too!!!



Our summer is so much more fun when we are all together.

After the waterpark, we went shopping! We finally found a couple pieces to put on the plant shelf in our living room. Of course Lily got a few things, and I guess so did we! :)

For dinner we ate at Joe's Crab Shack. We had never been there before. It was delicious!



Lily actually LOVED the crab! What a crazy girl! We got her a crab shirt to prove that she ate it and to remember our fun mini family vacation!



My two loves!! Look at their cheesy grins!


Me and my babe!!

We were all tired when we got back to the hotel in Stroud. Matt had to work Monday morning and we were driving back to Doniphan.



Lily holding onto everything she brought! Again we only stopped 3 times and it seemed to go faster on the way home. I had never driven that far or long all by myself. It isn't much fun, but its not as bad as I thought. There wasn't a whole lot to look at either. Lily and I talked to each other and sang most of the way.



Here is our little Diva in her crab shirt! "I'm crabby just like my daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...