Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What is up?

I feel bad, because I haven't taken any pictures in awhile. I just finished my two nights of parent-teacher conferences, but have 5 more tomorrow morning. Kids do not have school on Wed, Thurs, Fri. Anyway, we have been busy, but not too interesting. ha ha! The biggest thing that has happened is Lily getting potty trained. We are done with diapers!!! Now, just getting through the night dry is the next step. I am so proud of Lily, she is doing great! It was like over night!!! On Saturday, Matt and Lily went to O'Neill to see Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Emily. Matt went ice fishing with Mark but didn't get anything. Lily got to play with Gma and Emily. It sounded like they had fun. I stayed home and got some rest, work done for school and for my masters class. I don't like being away from Matt and Lily, but it was nice to have the day to myself. I went and got a manicure and pedicure too! :) Then, Asia and I got a few drinks. Ha ha, that never happens! We had fun visiting and probably stayed longer than Brian was thinking.

Matt and Lily came back on Sunday morning. We had someone come look at the house that afternoon, so we did some cleaning. :) Yes, we are still trying to sell this thing. Quite a few people have called Matt, but just no buyers yet.

I am on my 3rd week of online class and its going good so far. I hope I get a lot out of it. I really have to make myself stay on top of things and not procrastinate. Its a nice routine to get into.

I have conferences tomorrow morning and then a work day. Thursday is a meeting (I have to present) and then Friday, Matt and I have the day off. Our plans are to go West to John and Laurie's. We haven't been out there in awhile and are looking forward to it. I think the boys even have a game we will get to see.

Pictures will be on the next post! I promise!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Abby~It doesn't seem like I have taken very many pictures lately either! Maybe something exciting will happen soon! Carson wasn't overnight potty trained until about 7 months after he was daytime potty trained. It happened overnight too! Glad to hear Lily is doing so well with it all! I'm not looking forward to potty training Collin :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Lily being potty trained! I bought pull ups for the last time for overnights and haven't even had to use them, we are offically out of the diaper phase 7 years!

    Tell John and Laurie I say hello and give them a big hug from me. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...