Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One year

One year ago, today, Mullen John left to join the angels. This year has been hard for all that love him. It was full of difficult 'firsts' that made us all miss Mullen tremendously. I pray often that Mullen is okay and that he knows I love him. I have pictures of Mullen on my computer that I like to look at frequently. It is still hard to believe that I won't get to see him play with his brothers, with Lily, play football, and graduate. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with my brother and his family. I love you!




Mullen and Lily Jo at the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(April 2008)


These next two pictures were taken by Maura H. at Island Oasis. He loved playing with Lily.






1 comment:

  1. Abby what a sweet post for Mullen. I love the pictures of him and Lily. I thought about John, Laurie and all of you a lot today. I know you are all there to comfort each other and have a wonderful extended support system of friends who are supporting you too. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...