Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Festivities have started

I love Fourth of July!!!

The festivities started on July 2nd when Matt and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. Lily stayed at Gma and Gpa's and played with Gigi and the Ferzely kiddos. We went out to eat and went to a movie. It was nice to go out on a little date. :)

On July 3rd, Lily and I came out to Gibbon again while Matt had to work. Everyone was there now. John and Laurie had come the night before and Eliza and Scott came in the afternoon. The weather was actually nice on this day.


The little watermelon lovers!



Grandma got a big pool to keep at their house when the kids are there. The water was pretty cold, but that didn't stop them. I put Lily in her new floaty thing and she hated it. I think it was actually too cold for her. Sydney then got in with Lily's floaty thing and loved it. Ha ha!


Lily with two of her favorite guys!



Hi Syd!



The kids absolutely love the tire swing. Maguire had a different plan for the swing. After many times over the water, he finally let go!!! Maguire is our little dare devil. He had fun doing it and even convinced Mav that he should do it.


It took Mav a couple time and he finally let go too!



I think Mommy is a little too big for this bike.

When Matt got off work he brought Makayla S. with him so we could take her to the lake in Kearney. We went to Starostka's lake for a good time and to see the Kearney fireworks. Since Lily didn't like the water at Gma's, I was unsure if she would want to swim with Daddy in the lake. Boy, was I wrong! She loved it!!!







Makayla (our babysitter) and Lily!



Here Matt is knee boarding while Zach is wake boarding. He makes it look so easy.
I bet Lily will be out there in a couple years!!!


I have fallen and I can't get up!



Matt playing with Carson and Lily.





Lily has such a deep laugh sometimes, I hope you can hear it on the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...