Monday, March 9, 2009

What a Beautiful Day!!!

I was so excited when the weather got nice. On Wednesday, Lily and I got ready for a walk. We hadn't been able to go on one for a long time. Daddy had to work a couple more hours, so it was just us girls.


Lily, the beauty with pig tails.



This is what Lily thinks is a good smile when mommy says "smile for the camera!"



Lily was so excited to sit in the wagon! We had only took this out one time before this. Grandma and Grandpa Widdowson got it for her for Christmas.



Oasis saw us getting ready for our walk and really wanted to go along.







Lily and I felt sorry for Oasis, so we decided to take her with us. Can you imagine it?? My arm is out pulling Lily and the other arm is being pulled the other direction by Oasis. I am sure it was a sight to see. All three of us girls had a great time though. I can't wait until we have more beautiful days like this.

1 comment:

  1. I love her pig tails! How adorable. I hope you had a good walk, I think walking with a lab and a stroller is hard enough I think a wagon would be a little tricky.

    How do you like the traffic feed? It is kind fun to see who is checkin out your site!

    Take Care,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...