Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm so Cool!!!


Lily was searching through my purse and found my sunglasses. She loved walking around in them and showing off her dancing moves.



She wanted to take the glasses on and off and started bending them, so I found her glasses and she was just as thrilled with her own. She didn't like them during the summer, but now we found her new toy! Isn't she so cool?



This has been Daddy and Lily's new position lately. Lily just gets so tired and both of us love snuggling up with her.

Monday and Tuesday night I had parent-teacher conferences, so they became good buddies. They were two very long days and I am so glad they are over.

Yesterday, Lily and I went to visit Papa. He had his left knew scoped on Tuesday. He is doing well, he said its just sore and stiff. I think he is just getting bored. Grandma came soon after from work. While we were there, I spotted a mouse. Anybody that knows me, knows that I truly hate mice and they are on the top of my list of things that I am scared of. I don't think I wrote on here that there has been one in my classroom, have I? Yeah, gross! Anyway, I set a trap where I had seen it and soon after we left, Mom called and told me they got it. Ewwwww!

Today (Friday) I get the day off. It just happened to be the day that it keeps snowing and we might have possibly had a snow day. Awww man!


Lily even thinks she is cool with a mowhawk. The downside of having her hair up all day. Her and I are just enjoying lounging around today. Daddy is working in Colorado and we're hoping he will be able to make it home today. I hope the roads aren't too bad.



Cheese!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cool, I love the sunglasses and her crazy hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...