Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mullen John

We left Grand Island on Friday, September 19th to go out and see Mullen. Mullen was still talking with us and even giggled a few times at the babies. He is so strong and we were blessed to spend time with him that weekend. I got to ride next to Mully on the way to Mav's game. He was a trooper. He even played thumb war with Eliza. He has taught us in these last few months to enjoy each moment we have with our loved ones. Mullen is the little boy that always wears his emotions on his sleeve. I loved laying with Mullen in his bed holding his hand. He is my cuddler. These last few weeks it has been hard to see Mullen not get to play with his brothers.




This is the guitar we gave Mully for his birthday. Laurie did a great job playing while the rest of us sang. Matt played for Mullen later that day. Mullen thought a drummer might know more about a guitar than any of us girls.






Maverick's football game.





Precious time with loved ones!


As I am writing this, Mullen is sleeping sound. Hospice came today and was able to give him some medicine to help him rest. I pray that God takes care of our Mully! I am so selfish and would rather have Mullen stay here with us, but I know he has a great journey ahead of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...